A COLLABORATIVE TO CO-DESIGN PERSONALIZED LEARNING ENVIRONMENTS
The goal of the Collaborative is to co-design personalized learning environments to meet the needs of children, families, and businesses. Support and opportunities provided through the Collaborative for Personalized Learning include:
- Exposure to exemplary practices and practitioners
- Support for engaging stakeholders in the process of change
- Professional development on pedagogy and digital tools to personalize learning
- Sharing of materials developed to assist district, building and classroom leaders begin the process of personalization
- Opportunities to co-design, test innovations, share learning, and share scaling strategies
To do this we must:
1. Build collaborative learning structures and opportunities.
2. Establish clear and rigorous learning targets.
3. Create personalized learning experiences that develop critical thinking, creativity, and the ability to solve difficult problems.
4. Create highly flexible, customized, and innovative approaches for student learning.
Blended learning brings together the strength of traditional instruction with the advantages of technology, and is one way to personalize learning environments to meet the needs of children, families, and businesses. Learn more about how we're PAVING A PERSONALIZED PATHWAY TO STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT THROUGH BLENDED LEARNING.