Feb 03, 2017
28 Days of OLLIE: Powering Up Personalized Learning
February 2017 marks AEA PD Online's third annual 28 Days of OLLIE. This year's theme is Powering up Personalized Learning with the goal to provide participants with a personalized learning experience focused on how to further implement personalized learning with students.
28 Days of OLLIE participants will:
- Assess where they are at when it comes to personalizing learning for students.
- Set personalized learning goals around building their capacity to implement personalized learning opportunities in an online/blended/face-to-face classroom.
- Create a personalized learning path.
- Learn about learner profiles, learner pathways, competency based progression, and flexible learning environments through different types of experiences and modalities.
For updates about the 28 Days of OLLIE: Powering Up Personalized Learning
- follow on @aeapdonline on Twitter or Facebook
- Look for tweets at #28OLLIE.
- Subscribe to our blog at www.aeapdonline.org
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org