Feb 04, 2019
Grant Wood AEA Seminar Series 2018-2019
Shift Your Paradigm: From School-Centered to Learner-Centered
Presenters: Randy Ziegenfuss and Lynn Fuini-Hetten
March 6, 2019
Grant Wood AEA
4401 Sixth Street SW
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Ziegenfuss and Fuini-Hetten will assist participants to develop an understanding of the five elements of learner-centered education:
- Personalized, relevant and contextualized
- Competency-based • Learner-agency
- Socially embedded
Participants will explore:
- Why the paradigm shift from school-centered to learner-centered?
- How do children and adults learn most powerfully and deeply in their lives?
- How does that happen for students and teachers in our schools?
Course Number: 167903
Section Number: 249861 – GWAEA Conference Center Participation
Section Number: 250926 – Online Zoom Participation
Registration Deadline: Feb. 27, 2019
- Educators in Grant Wood AEA area, total for non-credit, $40
- Outside of Grant Wood AEA, total for non-credit, $65
- Registration is not complete until all fees are paid in full.
GWAEA Professional Learning, 319-399-6767 or 800-798-9771, ext. 6767 or email@example.com