Nov 22, 2019
Change the world! Celebrate Hour of Code, Dec. 9-15
Join students and teachers around the world celebrating Hour of Code, Dec. 9-15, 2019!
Hour of Code™ is a great way to introduce computer science during Computer Science Education Week. Participants experience coding basics and have a positive experience with Computer Science.
Hour of Code is a global movement reaching tens of millions of students in 180+ countries. Anyone, anywhere can organize an Hour of Code event.
Resource collections are available to integrate Computer Science (CS) into your content areas. Each of the resources below includes examples for elementary, middle and high school students.
- 2019 Planning Resources & Activity Suggestions for #CSforGood
- Activity Suggestions for CS + Math
- Activity Suggestions for CS + Science
- Activity Suggestions for CS + Social Studies
- Activity Suggestions for CS + Language Arts
- Activity Suggestions for CS + Music, Media, & Art
The Grant Wood AEA Media Center also has coding resources for teachers and students to support Hour of Code.
Join the conversation! Follow these Twitter hashtags and share how your students are changing the world during Hour of Code!