Apr 03, 2020
Professional e-Books During School Closures
Changes in our daily lives have impacted our status quo. As we adjust to our new normal, we wanted to remind you that in addition to having online resources for students to learn, we also have professional e-Books for teachers.
There are two ways to get to these books:
- Go to GWAEA Online Resources
- Select Follett Shelf Professional
- Log in with school online resource username and password
- Search for your next book!
- Search the Media Center Catalog
- Use log in as if you are ordering items for delivery
- Under the search bar, select e-Book Professional in the format option
- Type in an interest or click on Search
- Click on the title that interests you to open information
- Click on Click here to read this eBook.
- Type in your school’s online resource username and password
New titles are coming soon! Do you have a recommendation for a professional e-Book? Share your suggestion with the GWAEA Media Center on this form.
Need your school’s username and password?
Contact your school teacher-librarian or Dianna Geers, GWAEA media specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org.