May 07, 2020
New Professional eBooks
As our unprecedented school year moves to summer, we have new professional eBooks and audiobooks available for you. Access these resources without leaving your house. Do you need time away from a screen? Some of our newest professional titles are audiobooks.
Before COVID-19, when schools and the GWAEA Media Center were open, we could not keep Weston Kieschnick's "Bold School: Blended Learning That Works" on the shelf! Now, the text is available in audio for pleasurable listening while you walk the dog or mow your lawn. Kieschnick narrates this book. To borrow "Bold School: Blended Learning That Works," click here.
Listen as author, Brene Brown reads from "Braving the Wilderness: The Quest For True Belonging And The Courage To Stand Alone."
Brene also narrates her book "Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Brave Hearts."
Would like to read an eBook on the screen? We also have new professional eBooks!
- 101 Strategies To Make Academic Vocabulary Stick
- 180 Days Of Self-care For Busy Educators
- Assessing Deeper Learning: Developing, Implementing, And Scoring Performance Tasks
- Beat Boredom: Engaging Tuned-out Teenagers
- Catch A Fire: Fuelling Inquiry And Passion Through Project-based Learning
- Concise Guide To Information Literacy
- Cultivating Mindfulness In The Classroom
- Dare To Lead: Brave Work, Tough Conversations, Whole Hearts
- Digital And Media Literacy In The Age Of The Internet: Practical Classroom Applications
- Harnessing Technology For Deeper Learning
- Humanizing The Classroom: Using Role-play To Teach Social And Emotional Skills In Middle School And High School
- Launching And Consolidating Unstoppable Learning
- Leading Modern Learning: A Blueprint For Vision-driven Schools
- Letting Data Lead: How To Design, Analyze, And Respond To Classroom Assessment
- Mindfulness Practices: Cultivating Heart-Centered Communities Where Students Focus And Flourish
- Number Sense Interventions
- Remaking Literacy: Innovative Instructional Strategies For Maker Learning, Grades K-5
- Start Here: A Parent's Guide To Helping Children And Teens Through Mental Health Challenges
- The Upside Of Being Down: How Mental Health Struggles Led To My Greatest Successes In Work And Life
- Time For Change: 4 Essential Skills For Transformational School And District Leaders
You may also go to FolletShelf Professional on the GWAEA Online Resources page to search for more. Contact GWAEA's Teacher-Librarian Dianna Geers at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or suggestions for future purchases.