Jan 11, 2021
Nonfiction for Educators seeking professional or personal growth - Online Publications
The Grant Wood AEA Media Center used to subscribe to numerous professional journals and made them available for check out as physical copies. Now, the EBSCO and GALE databases provide anytime/anywhere access to all of the journal titles that used to be in the media center. In addition, both EBSCO and GALE allow users to set up alerts when new issues have been released.
Below are the titles Grant Wood AEA used to get in print and where they can be accessed now:
Learn how to find and activate notifications when your favorite journals are published! Written directions // Video directions
- American Journal Of Occupational Therapy (AJOT)
- Science scope - National Science Teaching Association (NSTA)
- Voice of Youth Advocates (VOYA)
- Educational Leadership
- Palaestra (Forum on sports, physical education and recreation for people with disabilities.)
- School Library Journal
- Science And Children (NSTA)
Or if your brain needs a break
- How about a recent issue of People Magazine?
- Research before you shop with the latest Consumer Reports Buying Guide.
- Read about the great outdoors by perusing Field & Stream Magazine.