Feb 10, 2021
Reusable Content for Digital Creations
Are students creating reading responses? Showing their learning in a video or slideshow? ClassLink provides a single sign-on access to content for students to safely and ethically use and remix images, information, sounds, and more.
We at Grant Wood Area Education Agency know teachers are makers too! On a daily basis educators make learning opportunities.
Our online resources support and provide digital content/items for student creations and for creating learning opportunities--especially with distance and hybrid learning environments.
Click the links below to learn more about each resource.
- AP Newsroom: Easily download current and historical photos, audio clips, and infographics from the Associated Press.
- Clipart: High quality video clips, graphics and photos to reuse in their creations.
- Soundzabound: Audio clips at various lengths may be used in video, audio, and other multimedia creations.
These resources, normally used for getting information, but they also have reusable content!
- Britannica: Video, photos, primary source images, charts, diagrams, maps & infographics.
- Gale: Video, pictures, tables, graphics and excerpts.
- EBSCO: Pictures, tables, and brief excerpts.
Looking for reusable video? Or images? See this choiceboard that shares the online resource reusable content based on format. *Note: This choice board is also licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0, so you are able to remix it to best suit your classroom needs as long as you share it freely too.