The following links support English Language Learners. Educators can also use the Grant Wood AEA Media Center which has a variety of resources for check-out, both for student use and for professional learning. Media Center Catalog
- ELP Standards The ELP Standards help ELLs acquire the content knowledge and English proficiency to be successful in school.
- Required Assessments The ELPA21 Summative Assessment is the growth measure used to assess English language proficiency.
- District Resources Many resources are available to districts to support English Learners, their teachers and their families.
- Teacher Resources Supports are available for teachers in the areas of assessments, student materials, and classroom strategies.
- Parent Resources Resources are available for parents and guardians as they work to support the success of their children in our schools.
- Preschool Resources English Learners in preschool and the professionals that support them have specific needs and concerns.
- Math Resources Resources to help teachers of math support English Learners to fully participate and achieve high levels in math.
- Science, Social Studies Supports and scaffolding for Science and Social Studies and other content area classes.
- Office of Civil Rights The Office of Civil Rights provides guidance on issues regarding the education of English Language Learners