Have questions? Contact Creative Services at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 319-399-6435 (Ext. 6435)
Commonly Used Order Materials
- 2018 CORE Vocabulary Poster Board Form (PDF)
- FASTBridge Literacy Assessment Materials Form (PDF)
- FASTBridge Math Assessment Materials Form (PDF)
- FASTBridge Math Progress Monitoring Form (PDF)
- PODD Order Form (PDF)
- Collateral List for Events
- SLP Certificates
Graphic DesignOur professional designers possess creative minds with artistic inclination. Keen observation skills and analytical thinking are essential tools for our graphic designers to use as they dig into their physical tool kit and touch pen to paper, stylus to tablet, or fingers to keyboard. Our designers employ a variety of methods to combine art and technology to communicate a particular message and create an impressive visual.
Collaborating with Our Graphic Designers1) Email, phone or setup a face-to-face meeting to discuss your project. 2) We’ll email you some sample ideas. 3) If needed, we’ll make changes and send you the updated version. 4) When your project is approved, we’ll send it to the print shop or email a finalized electronic file. *Turnaround time - Our goal is to send a proof to you within a week, but we'll do our best to meet your deadlines. Use our services to design: - Branding identity package for districts or programs - Infographics - Sensory pathways - Brochures/Flyers/Forms - Posters/Signage/Other large format products - And other creative needs
DIGITAL PRINTINGWe specialize in creating educational support materials. Our printing technicians use high-quality, high-speed printers to produce your projects. For best results, submit PDF files with graphics and fonts embedded. Digital photos should be 300 dpi. You can submit an order by using one of the following:
- GWAEA online ordering system
- Email your files to email@example.com
- Bring in a flash drive
- Bring in hard copies
Large Format Printing
TYPES OF PROJECTS Our large format equipment prints photo quality in full color. We have a wide variety of media suited for large format projects, such as:
- Banners (indoor & outdoor
- Wall graphics
- Window graphics
- Floor graphics
- Stretched canvas
FILES FOR PRINT For best results, submit PDF files with graphics and fonts embedded. Digital photos should be 300 dpi.
MATERIAL SIZE Our printers use media on rolls up to 60" wide.
COMMON POSTER SIZES 18x24 | 24x36 | 32x40 | 34x48 | 40x60
BINDERYOur bindery options include...
- Collating - arrangement of sheets in proper sequence
- Stapling - single, booklet or other
- Comb binding and coil binding
- Folding - single, bi-fold, tri-fold or custom folding
- Lamination - 3 mil and 6 mil lamination up to 60 inches wide
- Drilling - 3-hole, 1-hole or custom.
- Cutting - we can cut whole reams of paper to virtually any size
- Shrink Wrap - plastic wrap your projects for safe keeping
The Creative StudioMary Kray Creative Studio | 319-399-6717 | firstname.lastname@example.org
USING THE CREATIVE STUDIOOur studio provides many creative options for our LEA partners, GWAEA staff and other non-profit organizations to work on projects. In The Creative Studio you will find:
- Button makers (Button design template)
- Poster enlarger
- Color poster printer
- Design Center (create: award plaques, bumper stickers, posters, stickers)
- Die cut shapes and devices for in-studio use only (Updated 2023)
- Equipment available for checkout
- Die cut sets 1-7
- Button Machines 1.75", 2.5", 3.5"
- 12" laminator
- Learning Activity Posters
- Large Format Die Cuts