Enhance your skills through Grant Wood AEA Professional Learning
Grant Wood Area Education Agency offers opportunities for professional learning to enhance educator skills and practices and improve student learning.
AEA Learning Online
Mandatory and non-mandatory training is available through AEA Learning Online
NOTE: your login will be the same login used for the AEA training system
(i.e. the one that you likely use for blood borne pathogen and other annual training.)
Professional Learning Links
- Iowa Substitute Teaching Authorization Self-Paced Course
- Transcripts and Professional Learning History Select Courses, then My Courses/My Transcript, and Print Official Transcript.
- Board of Educational Examiners (BoEE) Licensing Information.
- Evaluator Approval Information
- Check out our Professional Learning Blog for upcoming opportunities!
- Paraeducator Certification Training
Micro-credentials are asynchronous learning opportunities that allow participants to decide which element or elements best suit their personal, professional practice. This grants participants more freedom in earning their license renewal credits!
Past Conference Materials
Building Bridges 2021 -- From Surviving to Thriving
Learn more about the upcoming 2021 conference.
- Visible Learning Plus Conference
- Grant Wood AEA BASES Conference Integrating Behavior, Academic, Social and Emotional Supports, June 10-11, 2019
- Building Bridges Accessible and Assistive Technology Conference “Making Learning Awesome for All,” April 16, 2019
- Building Bridges Assistive Technology Conference -2018 Conference Handouts and Resources
Need to contact our Professional Learning Team?
Administrative Assistant/Registrar (Instructors)
Administrative Assistant/Registrar (Participants)
Professional Learning Consultant
Professional Development Coordinator