Pear Deck is for ALL Iowa EducatorsAs a reminder, Iowa's AEAs sponsor statewide access to Pear Deck, giving every Iowa educator access to a premium account! Here are some helpful resources and upcoming opportunities to get the best use out of this tool. For those who don't know, here's a quick introductory video that explains Pear Deck.
Become a Pear Deck pro in upcoming learning sessionsMonthly Synch Sessions This monthly sync is intended to create a space to answer any and all Pear Deck related questions. In these syncs, Brittany, from the Pear Deck team, will use the time to cover Pear Deck updates, dive into features, and highlight teachers in the state of Iowa. This is for Iowa educators to learn more about Pear Deck, but also to get your questions answered. To add your question or topic to the agenda complete this form prior to the sync session!
- September 26, 2023, 3:30-4:15pm
- October 24, 2023, 3:30-4:15pm
- November 28, 2023, 3:30-4:15pm
- December 12, 2023, 3:30-4:15pm
- Register for any or all of these sessions using this form.
Pear Deck District Library
Watch this 5-minute video to learn how the new Pear Deck District Library helps to promote collaboration, efficiency, and consistency in instructional material by enabling educators to share standards-aligned materials with other teachers in their school or district.
Additional ResourcesResources for expanding your knowledge:
- Pear Deck for Progress Monitoring (resource put together by Central Rivers AEA)
- Pear Deck Orchard (templates for a variety of subjects and topics)