Join us for the Job Readiness Fair, a demonstration-based learning event that will apply career education lessons from the classroom. During the event students will:
- Practice completing a job application
- Participate in a face-to-face mock interview and receive feedback
- Participate in a web-based employment search activity
- Participate in interactive group activities
- Attend informational sessions regarding employment in the 21st century
The Job Readiness Fair is geared toward 10th and 11th grade students who are on IEPs.