Future Teacher Network 2023-24
All who are interested in the Future Teacher Network should complete this Google Survey. Please contact program associate Molly Beer with any questions. More information on registration is coming soon.
- Grant Wood Area Education Agency is pleased to announce the Future Teacher Network 2023-24. This will be a series of free virtual professional learning sessions held each semester which will allow prospective teachers (pre-service teachers currently attending college) the opportunity to build collaborative, professional relationships. Each session will offer a choice of learning opportunities for all future teachers to add to their strategy toolbox and enhance their practice.
- Each session will offer a choice of learning opportunities for all student teachers to enhance their practice and apply effective strategies in one or more of the following areas:
- Building strong relationships within the school community
- Creating supportive, equitable, and safe learning environments for all
- Identify and develop routines and procedures to maximize engagement and learning
- Setting and maintaining high expectations for students.
All sessions will be held from 4:30 - 6:00 p.m. via Zoom
First Semester Sessions:
- Sept. 27, 2023
- Nov. 8, 2023
Second Semester Sessions:
- Feb. 7, 2024
- Apr. 3, 2024