Resources to Connect with Community & Business Partners
Plan Your Activity in 3 Quick Steps
- Register your 2021 Hour of Code at https://hourofcode.com/us#join.
- Plan your event using these activities designed to celebrate the #CSEverywhere theme.
- Explore our list of community & business partners willing to help you host an hour of code. Use the contact information provided to invite and setup the classroom visit details with the partner of your choice. Here is the list of partners that includes their availability and presentation preference (in person and/or virtual):
- Click here to view partners willing to host an Hour of Code in 🖍 elementary classrooms.
- Click here to view partners willing to host an Hour of Code in ✏️ middle school classrooms.
- Click here to view partners willing to host an Hour of Code in 🖊 high school classrooms.
Ready for More? How are you liking the series so far? Check out other articles for 2021 Computer Science Education Week events & resources here.
About the Authors:
Corey Rogers (she/her) is a Digital Learning Consultant at Grant Wood Area Education Agency. She has experience as a middle school STEM & Computer Science Teacher, Media Specialist, and School Improvement Consultant. She is passionate about bringing Computer Science to all students in Iowa and serves as president of the CSTA Iowa Chapter. You can contact Corey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bridget Castelluccio is a Digital Learning Consultant at Grant Wood Area Education Agency. She has over 20 years of experience as an early childhood and elementary educator. She believes the future of education involves enhancing best instructional practices with digital innovation and integration to make an impact on student learning, engagement, and empowerment. You can contact Bridget at email@example.com.