1) Email, phone or setup a face-to-face meeting to discuss your project.
2) We’ll email you some sample ideas.
3) If needed, we’ll make changes and send you the updated version.
4) When your project is approved, we’ll send it to the printshop or email a finalized electronic file.
Our goal is to send a proof to you within a week,
but we'll do our best to meet your deadlines.
Use our services for:
- Identity package design
- School Foundation materials
- School Bond Issue information materials
- Video editing
Our graphic designers can create your pieces for you or you can submit your completed files to be printed.
We can also resize your file if you have created a piece you want printed a different size.
We can make color copies from your 11x17 or smaller original. Our scanner is only 11x17 so we are
unable to copy or digitize any larger originals.
For best results: - submit PDF files with graphics and fonts embedded. - Digital photos should be 300 dpi.
We have three high-quality,
high-speed B/W printers for printing your projects.
We specialize in
printing packets for educators and training.
You can submit your jobs
online, email your files or bring us hardcopies for us to scan in.
can print both 8.5x11 and 11x17 sizes and have a wide range of paper
colors to brighten up your documents.
We have a wide variety of paper available. You can email us to request a paper swatch book: firstname.lastname@example.org
Offset printing is a good output solution for: • envelopes • certificates • long runs of single or spot color • letterheads that will be used in a printer. Request an ink swatch sheet.
What We Need From You
• a clean black print on white paper
• hardcopy or e-mail an electonic file
• color separations (contact us for more information)
Our bindery options include...
Collating - arrangement of sheets in proper sequence
Stapling - single, booklet or other
Spiral Binding (a.k.a. comb binding)
Folding - single, tri-fold or custom folding
Lamination - 6 mil lamination primarily for posters
Drilling - 3-hole, 1-hole or custom. Multiple sizes.
Cutting - we can cut whole reams of paper to virtually any size
Shrink Wrap - plastic wrap your projects for safe keeping
Our work area provides many creative options for you to work on projects.
In the Work Center you will find:
- die cut shapes and devices (watch video or view die cut catalog pdf)
- Button makers (watch video)
- B/W poster enlarger (watch video)
- Learning Activity Posters
- Button Template - 1.25"
- Button Template - 1.75"
- Button Template - 2.5"
- Button Template - 3.5"